Tue, June 5, 20182:00 PM - 3:00 PM
May is Disability Insurance (DI) Awareness Month — the perfect time to educate yourself and your clients on DI. That's why we're hosting a series of sales training sessions throughout the season. You'll learn:
- Why DI is important for your clients
- How you can benefit by selling DI
- Valuable sales idea like this one
About the DI Training Series
This sales – not product – training includes:
- Six virtual classroom sessions that will help you create a successful buying experience
- Assignments between sessions to boost your sales experience
- A one-year membership to the International DI Society (IDIS) and a group dinner at the 14th Annual IDIS Conference in St. Louis, MO, Oct. 21 – 24, 2018, if you participate in all six sessions
- Certificates of completion for the basic, intermediate and advanced sessions
Register for training now!
Learn more about each session »
Keith Hoffman, VP, Disability, NFP
1 AcadaMe credit
* This offering is intended for folks at the beginner level. Contact your manager or email@example.com if you have questions about which course you should take.